Parrys is proud to be part of the Engage Programme
Want to be a safer driver?
Engage Driver Training Programme
Engage is a driver education scheme that aims to help you to pass your driving test and become a better driver. Why choose an Engage Instructor? Do you want to just pass your driving test or do you want to be a better and safer driver?
- Statistics show that one in five newly qualified drivers will be involved in a collision during their first six months on the road
- 17-20 year old drivers are considered to be ten times more likely to be killed or seriously injured than more experienced drivers
Engage Driving Instructors offer a new way of learning to drive.
- Skills to pass their test
- Confidence to deal with potential dangers after they have passed their test
- Knowledge to keep themselves and their passengers safe
- Awareness of issues such as alcohol & drugs (including medication) distraction, fatigue, speed, seatbelts
- Access to e-learning modules
- £10 gift vouchers
- Chance to win an iPad
- Possible insurance discounts (depends on insurance company)
The scheme is endorsed by Merseyside and Cheshire Police and is a collaboration between Merseyside and Cheshire Road Safety Partners working with Local Approved Driving instructors (ADI).
Using an Engage Instructor is no more expensive than a normal driving instructor.
People learn to drive for many reasons but generally these reasons are linked to gaining greater freedom and independence - no more waiting for lifts or buses. Passing the driving test is the first step to gaining this freedom and the next step is keeping it. Many drivers lose their licence, or worse, in the first few weeks and months of driving as they have not really considered how they would deal with situations they will face after they pass their driving test.
The scheme will help you to learn to drive by helping you to better understand what it takes to be a good driver and what you need to do to achieve this. This will be achieved by your instructor asking you to consider how you would react in a number of driving related situations.
The Engage scheme is different as it will help you to pass your driving test and will make sure you are better prepared to deal with driving after your test. Not all instructors can deliver the Engage scheme, only those that have completed the training. The training package a driving instructor completes looks at how best to help drivers learn to drive and is accredited by People First, the skills sector that covers driving instructors.
More information and bookings
For more information on Engage visit www.engagedriving.co.uk. To book your driving lessons to help you be ready, not only for the driving test but for life long good driving skills, contact John Parry at Parrys Driver Training on 07706382638 or email email@example.com
- Driving Lessons
- Passed Pupils
- Show Me Tell Me Questions
- Motorway Course
- Fleet Driver Training
- Areas Covered
- Driving Courses
- Contact Us
CALL: 07706 382 638
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Engage North West
PARRYS DRIVER TRAINING ASSOCIATIONS:
Copyright © Parrys Driver Training 2019. All Rights Reserved